There should be a "none of the above" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.hostboard.com/LDPforum/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1155654810biggamesjames">
Democratic Primary
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />John Edwards
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Hillary Clinton
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Joe Biden
<input type="radio" name="option" value="4" />Mark Warner
<input type="radio" name="option" value="5" />John Kerry
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>
There should be a "none of the above" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
lol...i kinda agree but you gotta say ol' marky mark ain't that bad of a guy
[ QUOTE ]
lol...i kinda agree but you gotta say ol' marky mark ain't that bad of a guy
[/ QUOTE ]
Well, certainly better than old ugly Hillary anyway. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol...i kinda agree but you gotta say ol' marky mark ain't that bad of a guy
[/ QUOTE ]
Well, certainly better than old ugly Hillary anyway. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Got that right! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
one question???why the hell do you always quote everybodys quote and could you not quite posting stupid crap like little comments "got that right" and thats the truth" i just so dang tired of seeing your name under every post...dude dont you do anything else besides throw a [censored] football and get on here
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
One answer: Because I can, and you're never going to stop me.
Officially retired
Edwards and Warner would be a heck of ticket in 2008. But I have a feeling that because of Edwards age, it will be more along 2012.
Hilary stands as much chance as being elected as Oprah does for the Republican ticket.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Edwards and Warner would be a heck of ticket in 2008. But I have a feeling that because of Edwards age, it will be more along 2012.
Hilary stands as much chance as being elected as Oprah does for the Republican ticket.
[/ QUOTE ]
Edwards?? John Edwards???
Oh my. I think I would rather vote for Bill O'Reiley. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Long as they dont nominate Hillary I'm voting for the democrat, and if they do nominate Hillary I'm going Libertarian. I refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton, on an other note if the democrats lose this election the party might as well just fold. Our country is such bad shape right now that if you cant remove the republicans now you never will. I do look for some wild terror threats to come about along the summer of 08 and a big religous/moral push as well. Will it be enough to get the republicans over the top?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks